• We believe in One God eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit which operate in distinct capacities but are One in purpose.
• We believe in the Virgin Birth, Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• We believe that the Holy Bible (Old and New Testament) is the pure, unadulterated (Not mingled or diluted with extraneous matter; pure. Out-and-out; utter), infallible (Incapable of erring: Incapable of failing; certain), and inerrant (Incapable of erring; infallible. Containing no errors) Word of God given to man by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. Furthermore, it is the supreme authority for all things pertaining to faith and life.
• We believe in the reality of a Literal Heaven and Hell and that the only way for man to escape Hell is to believe with the heart and confess with the mouth the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Therefore, accepting by grace through faith the free gift of Salvation guaranteed to all who believe in the finished work of Christ on the cross. Understanding that Salvation is a process beginning with justification, the believer is continually being sanctified until the day of glorification. Furthermore, that there is no salvation in a religion, doctrine, or denomination.
• We believe in the Church universal (Body of Christ International) which consists of all who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and been filled with the Holy Spirit and are committed to living a life of Holiness, as exemplified by Christ.
• We believe God has set Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers in the Body of Christ for its edification and maturing. Furthermore, we believe that these offices are still in operation in today’s church.
• We believe in God’s sovereign ability to utilize both men and women to proclaim the Gospel Message.
• We believe in the ordinances of Baptism by immersion in water for all new converts in addition to partaking of the Lord’s Table as a Church body a minimum of once monthly.
• We believe in conducting Baby dedications, Christian Funerals for those who were members of the Church universal, and weddings (the union of one man and one woman) in Holy matrimony. Furthermore, we believe in heterosexual relations between men and women who shall live abstinent lifestyles until they are legally married.
• We believe in Baptism with an indwelling of the Holy Ghost.
The Throne Room International Church has made a commitment to always put God first. That basic premise guides us in everything that we do, which is always striving to SEE HIM, at all times.
Seek God First
- We commit to seek God first for direction in every decision, whether great or small.
- Because it is God’s desire that no one should perish; we are equipped to share the love of Christ wherever and whenever with anyone out of gratitude for God sparing us from eternal damnation.
- We strive to give God our very best! Diligence, responsibility, and faithfulness are essential ingredients to succeed in anything God has tasked us to do, as demonstrated by Daniel.
~ Daniel 5:14, 6:3
- Esteeming others higher than ourselves, regardless of their title, position or status, is our priority because everyone was created in the image of God.
~ Romans 12:10
- – Honesty is demonstrated by doing what we commit to do.
Train and Equip
- God has given everyone a purpose, and we commit to impart in others lessons learned to help them fulfill their destiny.
~ 2 Timothy 2:2 and Ephesians 4